1. Intellectual propertyThis site is owned and operated by Sanofi Group (Representative Office).(hereinafter "Sanofi"), part of the Sanofi Group. The presentation and each of the materials, including trademarks, logos and domain names, posted on the web site located at Site, are protected by the applicable laws as regards Intellectual Property, and are owned by SANOFI or its subsidiaries, or have been subjected to authorisation of use granted to it.
No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, distorted, transmitted or distributed in any way, on any support, in total or in part, without Sanofi prior written consent, except for press use only, on condition that intellectual property rights and all other property rights are respected.
The only authorized copies are for personal, non-commercial, home use. The following notice shall appear on all copies of whole or part of the content of the Site: "COPYRIGHT- 2006-2018 - Sanofi Group - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED".
All authorized use of visuals, whether constituting the site or included within it, must not be distorted, modified or altered in any way whatsoever. Sanofi or its subsidiaries reserve the right to take legal action against any counterfeit of its intellectual property rights.
2. Nature of informationThe information, notably financial information (if there is), provided on the Site shall not be considered as an invitation to invest. They shall not be interpreted as canvassing or public offering, and do not constitute either an offer to subscribe, purchase, or deal in SANOFI or its subsidiaries shares or any other securities issued by Sanofi. Sanofi draws your attention to the fact that financial information posted on the Site are regularly updated (if financial information is posted).
As the case may be, expert opinions concerning a particular area in relation with the content of the Site shall be posted on the Site, or extracts from press articles. Such information represents only the opinions of the respective experts or of the newspaper, which opinions are not necessarily those of the Sanofi Group. Such experts are not employees of the Sanofi Group and do not receive any compensation from Sanofi for the use of their opinion. Sanofi is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information or opinions set forth in such materials. Expert advice reflects only the personal view of that expert, and in no case shall it be regarded as the opinion or responsibility of Sanofi.
Moreover, the Site contains information relating to health, fitness, the medical domain and various kinds of medical treatment reserved exclusively for use by human beings. This is for information purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or pharmacist. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing any illness or physical problem or in order to prescribe or use any medication presented on the Site. You should always consult your own physician or pharmacist.
3. Links to other sitesNeither the responsibility of Sanofi nor the one of its mother company Sanofi will not be called into account with regard to any third-party site to which you may have gained access via the Site. We have no way of controlling the content of these third-party sites which remain totally independent of Sanofi. In addition, the existence of a link between the Site and any third party site in no way implies that Sanofi in any way approves of the content of this site, or, moreover, any use to which such content may be put.
Furthermore, it is your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to prevent the Site being contaminated by, including, but not limited to, one or more "viruses", "Trajan horses" or any other "parasites".
External sites may contain hyperlinks leading to the Site. Any such hyperlink shall not be installed without Sanofi's express prior consent. In any case, Sanofi is in no way responsible for the unavailability of such external sites and Sanofi does not review, control, approve, nor is it responsible for any content, advertising, products or other materials available on or accessible via those sites.
4. Nominative information and other information4.1 Sanofi will not divulge to any third party personal information concerning you which you may communicate via electronic mail. This information will be used for the sole purpose of replying to you in the most efficient way possible.
You have a right to access, to modify, to rectify and to suppress any personal data concerning you, simply by requesting it Online: Contact Us
By post at: Sanofi Group, Shmeissani - Amman Jubran Khalil Jubran Street, Beside the Libyan Embassy, Next to Al Hindi Center P.O. Box 940693 Amman 11194 Jordan Tel : +962 6 560 7031 Fax : +962 6 568 3983
4.2 The Site is not designed to receive any confidential information which you may submit. As a result, and with the exception of the personal data outlined above, all information, whatever form it is in: document, data, graphics, questions, suggestions, concepts, remarks or other - which you communicate on the Site will in no way be considered as confidential. As result of this, the simple fact of your transmitting this data to us grants us the right to use, reproduce, diffuse or modify this data, or to transmit it in the aim of processing your request.
5. Limitations of liabilitySanofi makes every effort to ensure to the best of its abilities the accuracy and updating of the information broadcast on the Site, whose content the company reserves the right to change at any time and without prior notice. Nonetheless, Sanofi cannot fully guarantee the accuracy, precision, updating or exhaustiveness of the information made available on the Site. As a result, and with the exception of direct damage resulting from wilful misconduct or gross negligence by Sanofi, the latter cannot be held liable for:
any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission relative to the information provided on the Site;
any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to the modification of the information or materials provided on the Site;
in a more general way, any damage, direct or indirect, regardless of its cause, origin, nature or consequences, even whilst Sanofi has been aware of the possibility of such damage, whether it be the result of (i) access or inability to access the Site, (ii) the use of the Site, including any damage or virus which may infect your computer system or any other product, and/or (iii) credit given to any information provided directly or indirectly by the Site.
The materials in the Site and all other sites are provided "as is", without any kind of warranty, whether express or implied. Sanofi does not offer any express or implied warranty relative without limitation to their merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Availability of the web siteYou acknowledge that (i) it is technically impossible that the Site will be provided free of defaults and that Sanofi cannot take any responsibility for this, (ii) that defaults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site, and that (iii) the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside Sanofi ‘s control, such as, for example, transmission and telecommunication links between Sanofi and you and between Sanofi and other systems and networks.
Sanofi and/or its suppliers may, at any time, temporarily or in permanently modify or interrupt, all or part of the Site in order to perform maintenance work and/or make improvements and/or changes to the Site. Sanofi is not liable for any modification to or suspension or interruption of the Site.
7. Information on the productsThe information contained and broadcast on the Site may contain direct or indirect references to products, programs and services of the Sanofi Group which are not proposed or available in certain countries or regions, or which may be offered under a different trademark, and which may be subject to different regulations and conditions of use according to the country. Such references do not imply any intention on the part of the Sanofi Group to sell these products, programs or services in your country. Please consult the local Sanofi Group subsidiary or your Sanofi Group commercial partner for any information concerning the products, programs and services which are available in your region / country.
8. Legal frameworkThe Site and its content are governed by the Laws of Lebanon. Any possible litigation referring to the Site and its content will come under the competence of Lebanese Courts.
9. Legal notice
9.1 Site Editor:Sanofi Group (representative office) Shmeissani - Amman Jubran Khalil Jubran Street Beside the Libyan Embassy, Next to Al Hindi Center P.O. Box 940693 Amman 11194 Jordan Tel : +962 6 560 7031 Fax : +962 6 568 3983
Sanofi Group (Representative Office), registration number 2165 dated 07/02/2008.
9.2 Publishing Director:Name of the publishing Director: Hanane Katerji, Communications Head Levant
9.3 Site Hosting:Microsoft Nederland B.V.
Evert van de Beekstraat 354
1118 CZ Schiphol (Amsterdam)
Microsoft Nederland B.V. is part of Microsoft Corporation,
1 Microsoft Way,
98052 Redmond, Washington, USA.